Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Situation


Why I like to admit this stuff on line for the world to see if they choose, I do not know, but here is another one of the things that I did in my 20’s that makes me wonder how I made it to where I am today.


I worked as a teller at a bank right out of high school and the group of people that I worked with was constantly playing tricks on one another. One of the guys in our group was deathly afraid of spiders, so being the good friend that I was, I decided to put a fake spider in his money order from the vault. The result was him screaming like a little girl and money being thrown every where.


We were all rolling around on the ground in hysterics and tears were running from our eyes. I however, took it to a whole different level and pee’d my pants. Right there in front of everyone. So what is a girl to do when she is at work and isn’t planning on needing a change of underwear? I went to the restroom, took my panties off, wrapped them in a paper towel and placed them in my purse.


3 days later, I am at lunch with one of my girlfriends from work and I reach in my purse to get my wallet and, you guessed it, pulled out my panties. Holly crap! I forgot about my pee’d on panties that were in my purse for 3 whole days!


So, in the long run, I guess the joke was on me.


Maybe my "situation" explains my childish addiction to “Jersey Shore”

13 comments:

  1. But I bet you didn't give yourselves idiotic third person vanity nicknames like "The Arachnophobe" or the "The Urinator".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for sharing... I needed a giggle this afternoon. I would have actually laughed except I prob. would have peed my panties too. The joys of getting a little older. lol.

    You know, I would have gone for something different, 95% of the time I hear "the situation" being used in a sentence it isn't a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally would've pee'd my pants AND done the spider thing. That is just all kinds of awesome!!!!

    As to the Jersey Shore addiction? I'm thinking its kind of like a train wreck....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's hilarious. Everyone I know seems to have this addiction to Jersey Shore. I must watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You naughty girl!!

    And yeah, I would have felt bad for the guy but giggled too.

    There's nothing worse than reaching in your purse for your wallet and finding something other than your wallet.

    :)

    Oh and your comment lead me to a whole blog post. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow! that there is some funny stuff! i've pulled wet panties out of my purse before but they were never mine...they always belonged to my little girl. hahaha! i'm still laughing thinking about you being at lunch and reaching for your wallet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that's so funny! But 3 days? Ew, I bet that was gross!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigosh, Danielle! Okay, I know nothing about "Jersey Shore". Who doesn't check their purse inside for three days?! You must not have been a mom then.

    Yeah, you have some cajones for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewww!

    I like TT's new nic name for ya; The Urinator. Lol.

    And I have yet to see an episode of JS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ewww as well.

    Jersey Shore is like a car wreck...you don't want to stop and look but you have too. The result is that you get sick to your stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn girl, once in high school I snuck out going "shopping" with a friend, shed the bra under the front seat of the car as well as the blouse covering my sexy tank and hit the new club. Yes, three hours later my car had been towed. (I paid the fee *gulp* but my dad found my bra days later...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh - needed it today!

    Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha! I love the Jersey Shore also, but do not love peeing my pants.

    ReplyDelete