Update on my friends daughter: She (my friends daughter) made the unbelievably hard and brave decision to be removed from ALL life support on Thursday. They moved her to a Hospice center and all of her family are there sitting by her side trying to make her remaining time here on earth as enjoyable as can be. I can not begin to understand what the family is going through. I can only hope and pray for them all.
Thanks to Alicia, I get to be included in the Meme questions that are going around the Blogshpere.
1. What is your current obsession? Getting back into shape. I get a little moody if I don't get some sort of exercise in every day. I am even up for mowing the lawn.
2. What is your weirdest obsession? Balancing my check book to the penny every single day! OCD
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? Oh, this is easy. BACON!!!! My cousins and I would wake up every Saturday and Sunday morning at my grandmothers to the smell of bacon frying. 1 whole pound each day between 4 of us. Hence my obsession with working out.
4. What’s for dinner? My husband LOVES Philly Cheese Steaks. We found a great place a block away from our house and now he has made us get one every day since Friday. Again, could have something to do with my answer to #1.
5. What would you eat for your last meal? Either Sushi or a Peanut Butter bagel slathered with real butter and crunchy PB. Again relates to #1.
6. What’s the last thing you bought? Camo colored auto paint. We painted hubbies Jeep yesterday. I will have to tell the story of his obsession with camouflage some day. It's not pretty.
7. What are you listening to right now? Crocodile Rocks.
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? I think she needs to move to Colorado so we can hang out.
9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? On the side of a cliff in Greece.
10.If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To Ohio so that Toots can meet her cousins, aunts and uncles.
11. Which language do you want to learn? Spanish so that I can order my coffee at McDonald's in the morning with out getting pissed off.
12. What’s your favorite quote (for now)? Rejection is Gods protection. You have no idea how many times this played out for me when I was single. There is a PLAN.
13.What is your favorite color? Black because it makes me look skinnier. Or white because it makes me look innocent. :)'
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? My Michele watch. So classy and bold.
15. What is your dream job? Fireman/paramedic. It would be so rewarding to help so many people.
16. What’s your favorite magazine? Hmm, The only one I have purchase lately is Parents. Always learning how to be a better mommy.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Latisse. My lashes are becoming scarce.
18. Describe your personal style? I try to be as classy as possible while still being laid back. I am girlish yet athletic and can hang with the boys.
19. What are you going to do after this? Lunch with my mom.
20.What are your favorite films? All chick flicks. I like to imaging what real romance would be like.
21. What’s your favorite fruit? Melons of all kinds.
22. What inspires you? Strong people and respectful people with a story. My daughter.
23. Your favorite books? Does Audible.com count. I am hooked on anything that I can listen to. I go through a book a week on my way to work and back.
24. Do you collect anything? Not yet, but the people on my dad's side of my family are all eclectic collectors when they get get to a certain age. I am trying to break the trend but you never know.
25. Any advice that’s come from bitter experience? What comes around goes around and Don't ever say that you are not going to be like your parents.
26. What makes you follow a blog? Real life people, not fake and into themselves because people "follow them". Funny and controversial intrigues me too.
Anywho- My daughter decided she didn't want to sleep last night, so instead she poked me in the face and pulled my hair all night. Moomy, seeping. No dear, not anymore. Gotta love a two year old.
It is a 4 day work week with a holiday, so I am pumped. Should be a good one. I am bound and determined to put a positive spin on everything from here on out. Life could be worse. Bless you Nelson Family and my thought are always with you!!!!!!