Friday, August 13, 2010
Seriously, there are so many douche bags that dwell in the local gyms around here.
1) The guy that is lounging back on a chest machine with his legs crossed like he is at home on his couch. Oh, and he is talking on the phone.
2) The big dude that just finished a set stands up and YELLS… YEAH!!!!
3) The dude stuck in the 90’s. He still wears a cut off flannel shirt with a hood and leaves it completely unbuttoned. Then to top that off, he wears one of those hats with the flaps in the back to catch sweat.
4) The lady that does a stripper dance in front of the main mirror for over an hour. Shaking her thang for all of us to see.
5) The many gals that show up in full make up and perfect hair and do level fucking one on the elliptical while talking on their phone.
6) The idiot that looks like he had never seen the inside of a gym but has some size so he thinks it is ok to wear tight shit that shows off way too much. Then proceeds to wildly throw some equipment around. Everyone is walking as far away from this guy while he does a machine so they don’t get nailed by a flying grip. He is never to be seen again and I am assuming it is because he tore every ligament in his body and is in the hospital.
7) The trainer that looks anorexic or like a before picture on a Jenny Craig add telling someone else how to get in shape!
8) All of us that kept working out like life is great, while a dead guy lay on the ground next to the ab machine that he had a heart attach on. (Actually a very disturbing scene)
9) The people that look great and you have no idea how since you have never seen them actually do anything but talk to everyone.
10) The dude that is next to you on the treadmill that smells so bad that even if you hadn’t taken a shower in over a month and ate Chinese food for every meal you would still smell better than him.
There are so many benefits to going to a gym. My favorite is laughing at the idiots there.