Here I am again, not knowing where to begin. So I guess I just start writing my fears down and go from there.
1) I fear being left.
2) I fear being hurt.
3) I fear being cheated on.
4) I fear being happy because I know it is just a matter of time before that will change.
5) I fear that I will let my daughter down by not teaching her to be healthy mentally.
6) I fear what other people think of me.
7) I fear being alone forever.
8) I fear never being really loved by a man.
9) I fear my anger.
10) I fear my insecurities.
11) I fear my controlling behavior.
12) I fear figuring out how to love myself and that I will never be able to fully do it.
13) I fear becoming my father.
14) I fear becoming my grandmother.
15) I fear getting fat.
16) I fear getting old.
17) I fear being judged.
18) I fear that fate is paying me back for all of the crap I have done in my life.
19) I fear that I will never be financially independent on others.
20) I fear that I will ruin every relationship that I have by fearing all of this.
I realize that everyone has fears. I realize that we can become stronger by looking straight into the eye of fear and denying it. My fears are beating me right now. They are getting the best of me and I can’t get control of them. They are causing me to ruin things that could have been good if it weren’t for fear of ruining them.
I am creating my own fears and then letting them do exactly what I fear the most.
So now what?