OK, now to offset my list of fears. It amazes me that it took me all of about 20 minutes to compose that list and about 3 months to compose this one. I literally started this months ago when I was seeing a therapist. I did notice that this is a longer list than my fear list though. Me thinks that is a very good sign.
I have to start this process somewhere. The talking myself into it if you will.
1) I am independent and can survive alone.
2) I am street smart.
3) I am very loving when I want to be. My daughter sees it everyday.
4) I am a good friend to those close to me. I will always be there for you.
5) I am very respectful of people. I always say please, thank you, excuse me, etc…
6) I am polite. I would give up my seat in a heart beat. I hold doors and allow others to go first, etc…
7) I am giving. I would give someone that I care about my last dollar.
8) I am responsible. I do what I say when I say I will do it.
9) I have very good work ethic.
10) I am strong. Physically and mentally. It takes a lot to break me.
11) I am athletic. The people that have seen me play soccer may disagree. Lol
12) I am a cute girl and I present myself as classy as I can.
13) I try very hard to be a good mom. She always knows that I am here for her and that I will unconditionally love her.
14) No matter how down I am, I always know that there is a brighter day just around the corner.
15) I can fit in with almost any crowd and with all kinds of people.
16) I am able to see my own faults. I may not be able to control them yet, but I do know that they are there and it does not bother me when someone calls me out on them.
17) I am honest. Brutally
18) I have very thick skin.
19) I can be a fun person.
20) I am resourceful.
21) I always get through it. No matter what it is?
22) I can stand up for myself.
23) I have a lot of long term friends.
24) People remember me. This one surprises me but people remember me for some reason.
25) I can get past things and move on. I don't hold a grudge.
26) I am not a victim.
27) I am humble.
I plan on adding much much more as I grow. I am going to love myself if it kills me!